- Voista offers all of the features and benefits of similar products without the high-cost
- Comes with a wide array of accessories and a stylish carrying bag.
The Voista Digital Voice Amplifier is the perfect solution for those who are experiencing significant voice-loss due to medical reasons - or anyone who simply needs to amplify their voice including:
- Teachers in Junior schools
- Teachers on Yard duty
- Teachers in Science Labs or
- Swimming Instructors
- Anyone else speaking publicly in a corporate or private environment.
The Voista is also an alternative solution for people suffering from:
- Parkinson's Disease
- Lou Gehrig's Disease aka Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spasmodic Dysphonia
- and virtually any condition that leaves the vocal chords weakened or paralyzed.
The clarity of sound plus the volume range makes this a perfect solution product.
The fact that the unit comes with both Head Set and Hand Held Microphone, as standard, offers the user options, which are not usual with such a device.
The Hand Held Microphone also comes with a clothing clip so provides a clip on option also.
In the School environment, the combination of microphones means that the unit is ideal for use in a classroom, yard duty, assembly hall or for use by presenters and lecturers alike.
Additional headsets are availalbe to purchase at very keen prices.